Family Life, Crafting, The Nest Storefront, Things That Make Me Smile,

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Our Fourth Of July (A Bit Late ;) )

 
This is a bit late but late is better then never!
We had a low key relaxing Fourth of July spent at
my Uncle's boat this year. 
Kev and I usually have a big 4th of July cookout for both sides of our
 families but this year we could not add more to our plate....next year!!!
 

 
Andrew enjoyed several rides on the canoe with Kev and Joey.
I am lucky to have such a great hubby and an amazing cousin that is going
to make an awesome dad one day too!!


 
I took Andrew on a canoe ride with Kev too-who would have
thought is was so much work paddling!!!!!



 
It was nice spending time with our family and relaxing by the lake.
Little Leah!!



 
Andrew was a fishing machine....he fished for hours and caught a lot of channel catfish.
Proud Boy!!


That night Kev made a nice fire and we all enjoyed Smore's!!
Gotta love a good campfire and Smore's in the summertime.
Andrew and Katie remind me of my cousin Kara and I...we would do everything together!
 


I have to say Kev makes a good campfire!!
 

 
Riley had to get in on all the action too!
 


And then we hit the high school for our annual viewing of fireworks with
Lynn and the kids!The past two years the fireworks have gotten rained
out BUT not this year!
 


The sky was picture perfect for the fireworks!!
 
How was your Fourth of July!?!
 
-Steph-


No comments:

Post a Comment