Today is the day...Our One Year Anniversary....
and I am feeling accomplished, grateful, happy, proud, and so excited for another year at The Nest!
One Year Ago Today:
- The Nest opened it's doors in Chardon!
- People thought we were crazy (and still might, lol)!
- "We" believed "we" could and we "ARE"!
- My career path changed and has proven to be one of the best decisions I have ever made in my life.
- My hubby stood next to me as "we" took the leap of faith into a new adventure together.
- I grew and pushed away uncertainties while pushing myself forward and reaching for one of my dreams.
- We made it successfully to our 1 year mark and have never looked back!
- Chardon has welcomed The Nest into its retail community and we are building an AmAzInG loyal customer base!
- "We" are learning each day what it means to be a business owner within our community.
- My hubby continues to be my #1 handyman and still believes in "us" and what we can achieve together.
- I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE what I do!
- I work a lot and have never worked harder then I currently am but am enjoying every minute of it.
- Wishing for another successful year with positive growth.
- Want to "thank" everyone who has supported us in this unbelievable journey and know that each and everyone of you are truly appreciated!!
- Love that The Nest has brought so many amazing people into my life.
- Feeling humbled that our monthly Craft Clubs have become such a positive event in our community and brings the most unique group of ladies together that all share the same passion!
- Simply just want to say.....THANK YOU!!!!
If you live in the surrounding area stop by on Sunday, July 13th from 12-5 pm for our One Year Anniversary Open House!!