Family Life, Crafting, The Nest Storefront, Things That Make Me Smile,

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Grateful.

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving and my 35th birthday.
I am so very grateful so many things that have happened
in my life this year. As a family we have embraced many changes and each change is leading us to a better place.
 I am at a happy place in my life both personally and professionally and am soaking up the
 happiness and contentment that I feel. 
 
Grateful
 
This week marked the 100th day that The Nest has been open!100 days.....pinch me......I still do not see myself as a shop owner...but I am and I could not be more happy to be bringing something new and exciting to my community.
 
 
My home away from home...The Nest!
 
 
Have a very Happy Thanksgiving!!!
 
Thanksgiving Day Famous Quotes and Sayings
 -Steph-

No comments:

Post a Comment