Family Life, Crafting, The Nest Storefront, Things That Make Me Smile,

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Reading and Coffee

I am the proud owner of Book Three in the
Nora Roberts Boonsboro Inn Trilogy
and I cannot wait to dive in and start reading it!!

The Perfect Hope: Book Three of the Inn BoonsBoro Trilogy (The Inn Trilogy) by Nora Roberts, http://www.amazon.com/dp/0425246043/ref=cm_sw_r_pi_dp_0nxSpb02C65JY

Getting a new book makes me giddy!

!

I know I have talked about this before but there is just something
about reading and the joy it brings! 
I am a book worm and I am ok with that!

We read to our son every night and I HOPE to instill
the love of reading in him as well.

And....call me old fashioned but I don't like to read on the
IPAD or tablets I like to actually have a book in my hands
 so I can pass the book along to others....

If you let me loose in a book store you
might not find me for awhile. 
My husband laughs because it
is one of my favorite places to go!

And.... you know what goes good with a book...a good cup of coffee!!!

.


You guys know I LOVE MY COFFEE!

What is your favorite coffee!?

I LOVE Dunkin Donuts coffee...
it is my favorite by far!!!!

Pinned Image

What good books are you currently reading!?

Stephanie :)

1 comment:

  1. Pass that book right to me when you are finished! I can't wait to start it!!

    ReplyDelete