Family Life, Crafting, The Nest Storefront, Things That Make Me Smile,

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Over-Thinking.

It has been a week I tell ya.
I am so looking forward to waking
up tomorrow and it is Friday.
Fingers crossed for a Snow Day cause
that would be AMAZING!!!!!

I feel like I have a thousand things
I want to get done but there is just
not enough time these days.
I have been "over-thinking" a lot 
and it stresses me out.  

I actually broke down 
today at work talking to a friend simply
from all my frustration building up and then it
just bursted out of me in tears.

Overthinking...Guilty
http://www.tumblr.com

This picture pretty sums up everything that has been
swirling around in my head!! 

I feel like I am at a crossroads and I know I need to
move forward but the "unknown" scares  me.

stay gold | tumblr
http://so-its-gold.tumblr.com

Thankfully I have a KICK BUTT hubby who supports
any decisions I make and that is simply
the icing on the cake=I LOVE HIM.

Sorry-I didn't mean to be such a 
"Debbie Downer" in this post I guess
I just had to get some stuff off my chest so 
thanks for hanging in there with me!

Looking on the bright side though...this
weekend my sister and I are throwing 
a "surprise" 60th birthday dinner for my parents
and it should be a good time! My parents are great and
deserve to be spoiled once and awhile!  

Until then I am going to create my own sunshine and get ready
to watch Grey's Anatomy with my #1 guy!!
Radiate from within.



Thanks again for listening!
I promise to be more positive and 
happier the next time!

Stephanie


2 comments:

  1. I hope today is better for you! The weekend is almost here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got lucky with a SNOW DAY so it is already a lot better!!!

    ReplyDelete