Family Life, Crafting, The Nest Storefront, Things That Make Me Smile,

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Currently.....


Currently the sun is shining and it is 70 degrees out  
...too bad tomorrow the cold temps return but 
for now we are happy!!!


Andrew and I thought it would be a good idea to
make chocolate chip cookies!!


 It's nice having a helper in the 
kitchen once in awhile. 
 He was waiting so patiently to lick all the goodness off the mixing bowl!


Gotta love cookie dough!!


Ready to be eaten and boy have we
been eating them!!


Currently I only have 4 weeks to the craft show---
I am on a strict deadline now---
hence using the dry erase board to keep 
me focused and on task!!


I currently have A LOT of lists and post-its stuck
everywhere in order to remember everything
that I still need to get done.

Oh and I got my acceptance letter for my
second craft show in December!!!!


This is the book currently on my nightstand and it is
jammed pack with lots of good tips and information. 


Currently I have to make about a 1/2 wreaths a night!!
I made this one--it still needs something?????


And I made this one-and I am a fan of the black
and yellow combination for sure!  
To bad this color is no where in my house!!


And lastly here is my date for the night!!

What are you currently doing!?

Stephanie

3 comments:

  1. Thanks So Much!!!
    Going to continue to be busy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for the second show! I love these wreaths..maybe add some leaves the the pink and green wreath?

    ReplyDelete