Family Life, Crafting, The Nest Storefront, Things That Make Me Smile,

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Busy But Productive Weekend!

This weekend was a busy but very productive one.
Kev came home from traveling all week and we had a jammed
pack weekend. In between baseball, a birthday party, 
and a bridal shower we managed to get 
some work done for the store.   

Things are moving along with the store
and we are slowly but surely checking things off of our
"to-do" lists!!  

We are planning our Family and Friends
Nest Preview and our Grand Opening...all good stuff!!


Painting...Painting...Painting is something I have
been doing a lot of lately!! 


I was able to get a lot of picture frames painted and sanded.



All the picture frames turned out really cute!
They are colorful and simply make me smile!


I had a little helper this weekend....Andrew jumped right in
and helped me prime a bookshelf!!


I also made a bunch of new throw pillows for the store.


Tonight Kev and I packed up the truck and headed to the store for 
our very first drop off of furniture!!! 
It is exciting to know that we can begin staging the store and 
continue to move things in!!




Just a little peek at a few of the smaller pieces we brought to the store tonight.
I am totally head over heels for the paint color, Mint!
I see a lot of things painted in this color in the near future!!


And finally we put up our window decals tonight!!
The Nest is on it's way to becoming our small gem in Chardon and
I cannot wait to share it with our family and friends!!

I hope everyone had a good weekend....tomorrow starts
a brand new week...make it a good one!!!

-Steph-

No comments:

Post a Comment