Family Life, Crafting, The Nest Storefront, Things That Make Me Smile,

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Stress=Eating Cheesecake At Night!!!

Let's just start this post off by saying....I love my hubby but HATE that he 
bought the BEST CHEESECAKE EVER from Heinen's and I am sitting here
eating a gigantic piece with a glass of milk----GOD HELP  ME!!!!!

Anyhow lets move on!!!
It has been a stressful week.
How has your week been?
Tomorrow is only Wednesday can you believe that!!!?
I am off on Friday though so that makes me happy!
Tonight I managed to squeeze some time on
 completing a few projects for the store.  
The store "our store"........The Nest...is coming along.
It is still strange to think that Kev and I now own a store.
I don't think it has really sunk in yet.
This week I get to pick up the window decals and
I am excited to see how they turned out!!!

I have been "pinning" some store inspirational pictures...check them out!

http://pinterest.com/source/chippyshabby.blogspot.com/

I am putting together all my thoughts for my front windows.
I want them to make a statement and after making tissue paper
pom pom balls for my sister's shower they are a must!!


http://pinterest.com/source/isabellang.blogspot.com/

Love this picture and love the chandelier!!
I am on the hunt for a good one!!



Lastly I found this quote and it stuck with me............

http://pinterest.com/source/strikingtruths.com/


Well I hope you didn't mind my rambling too much tonight!
I feel like I need to run a mile now to work off my sugar high from my cheesecake!!

Night.
-Steph-

No comments:

Post a Comment