Family Life, Crafting, The Nest Storefront, Things That Make Me Smile,

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Weekend Review....


I have to say...we had a good weekend at our place.
Even though the weather was dreary we
enjoyed staying nestled inside 
with a warm fire going!!  

I am a summer girl at heart BUT
I gotta say Fall has a special place
 in my heart too!!


Friday night my mother-in-law was nice enough to cut 
all of this fabric for me!!


I turned all the fabric into a happy garland for across
my table at the craft show!!!


Saturday morning was coffee and Lego time.
Andrew is always building something
new at the coffee table.


We also watched Prep-n-Landing!
Crazy right......Andrew is already asking
to watch it....Christmas is on its way.


This weekend Andrew also started Rug Rat Basketball.
He seemed to enjoy it!


Saturday night we had the pleasure of watching
my nieces and nephew.  All the kids were great and
I enjoyed spending time with them-just us!


Sunday night Kev helped me get Andrew's Halloween
costume ready-he is already sporting his Super Mario hat!


Lastly we carved pumpkins together and roasted the seeds!
They are shining bright outside!

We have a few more to do but I think we are
going to paint them--one clean up was enough!

I hope everyone had a good weekend and are
ready to start a new week!

Stephanie 


No comments:

Post a Comment