Family Life, Crafting, The Nest Storefront, Things That Make Me Smile,

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Track....

It is official Andrew and I are both on
SPRING BREAK!!!!!
Whooo Hooo!!!!!!

Tonight I took him to Rugrat Track practice and
was able to manage a few snap shots!



I like his "ready to run" position
in this picture!!



And he is off!!
I wanted to yell
"run Andrew run"!


You know your kids are getting old when they
now participate in after school events...it 
is true when people say that time flies.


In this picture he is practicing his jumping!!


Andrew and his buddy Adam listening to their coach!

Tomorrow is our first official day of Spring Break
and it is going to be blissful!!  
The whole family is home tomorrow so I am sure there will be plenty of 
lounging, coffee drinking, and cartoon watching in the morning.

Have a good night!
Steph ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment