Family Life, Crafting, The Nest Storefront, Things That Make Me Smile,

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Wrapping It Up.

Happy St. Patrick's Day!
It is that time of the week to wrap it up!

My weekend started a day early with a sick little guy.
Andrew had the stomach bug for two days and it was not
pretty.  He is feeling much better now so that is a plus
and we can get back to our regular routines!  
There is nothing worse then a sick child...I always feel so bad and helpless.



Kev brought home a Keurig and it was a pleasant unexpected surprise.
I am still getting used to it. 
I still need to make it a permanent "happy home" on my counter for it.


Can you find my end table...ya me either!!!
Andrew has claimed this end table and insists
there is a reason to what I think looks like madness!!


Friday night we went to bed with snow falling........


And Saturday morning we woke up to a blanket of snow and a blizzard.
Spring cannot come fast enough for me.

Saturday I had my first craft show of the season and the snow 
was not a welcoming sight for me.  
The drive to the show was horrific but my mom and I made it safe and sound,


I took a few pictures of our booth at the show.
I am thinking I want a new table covering to add a nice POP of color!?


With the snow falling you would never know it was a Spring Craft Show!!


 My new picture frames were a hit!
They are so cheery!
I may have to make a few for myself.


I officially have my first show of the new year under my belt.
Overall it went well and we have a month till our next show!
Fingers crossed there won't be another snowstorm the day
of the show next time!!!


Saturday night we put a box of Lucky Charms out for Andrew, the next
morning he was so excited that the leprechaun left him something!
Andrew was so excited about the gift he had to eat breakfast right away.....
poor kid was choking down the cereal and said, "mom please don't
tell the leprechaun I don't like his cereal". It made me laugh!


Today my sister-in-law stopped over with my nieces and nephew.
It was nice seeing them and we had a nice visit!
This is my niece Charlotte she is getting so big.
I LOVE her she is starting to turn into her own little lady!


Today I also started putting together my hoop art wall!
I have all the hoops made and ready to be hung.  
I hope to hang them tomorrow night and then 
I will share my finished project!



Tonight we played Connect Four and Candy Land and just hung low 
gearing up for the brand new week.

How was your weekend!?
Did you do anything special!?

Stephanie ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment