Family Life, Crafting, The Nest Storefront, Things That Make Me Smile,

Monday, February 4, 2013

Monday.

Hello Lovelies!
It is Monday afternoon and a brand
new week is in full swing!!
I have been writing down all the stuff
I need to get done this week and I am
going to be a busy gal.
All the things I need to accomplish are good things
so I should be able to get through them rather quickly and enjoy them all
at the same time-BONUS FOR ME!!

Pinned Image

It is crazy that it is February!
We are that much closer to SPRING!!!!!

What does your week look like?
Do you have any exciting plans?

This week I have a lot to accomplish:

1.  Finish a bunch of wreaths for friends and families.
2.  Fill out show applications.
3.  Get  products ready to be sold in a Salon!!
4.  Create new chalkboards.
5.  Order new business cards.
6.  Write out Andrew's birthday invites and mail them --or-
send out an email invite? 
7.  Help Andrew write out his Valentine's for school.
8.  Work on stuff for Andrew's birthday-he wants to
have a Super Mario themed party.
9.  Start writing out my sister's baby shower invites.

The list goes on and on.....but you get the drift!
I am busy-you are busy-we all are busy!!

If you haven't had a chance stop by my Etsy shop over the past weekend
I was able to list 4 new wreaths!!! There is something in the shop for everyone!

Enjoy the rest of your Monday!!

Stephanie ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment