Family Life, Crafting, The Nest Storefront, Things That Make Me Smile,

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

A BIG Thank You!!

Wow....it honestly feels like a brick has been lifted off of
our shoulders since we have told the world our good news!!
This was the best kept secret for more then a month and being
able to share it with everyone is like a breath of fresh air!!
If you are wondering what I am talking about check it out here
 
Words cannot express how much both Kev and I appreciate the
kind words and best wishes we have received from so many of
our friends, families, co-workers and complete strangers about the
opening of our new store...The Nest!!!!!!

What started off as a dream is now a reality
and Kev and I are ready to rock it!!!!
I am so lucky to have a hubby that believes in me

and the endless possibilities that lay ahead for us!



We have a lot of work to do in order to get the store
ready but I know it will get done!  I will share pictures along the way!
We are aiming to be opened by the second week in July....
and I cannot wait to open the doors for everyone!

THANKS AGAIN FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT!

-Steph-


No comments:

Post a Comment