Family Life, Crafting, The Nest Storefront, Things That Make Me Smile,

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Craft Show Ideas


Time is ticking away to my very first craft show and I have a lot to do.

I only have 6 weeks to go.

6 weeks-6 weeks-- and here I am typing a blog post instead
of having my glue gun in one hand and a project in the other!! 

I printed out a calendar today to help organize my thoughts and put everything into 
perspective so I can see what I need to do and how much time I have to complete it.

My to do list seems to be never ending but manageable and I am excited about it!!

Tonight I sat down and made an inventory checklist....
OMG I am going to be burning the midnight oil--but it will be worth it 
come November/December!


I am excited to be trying something new and believing in myself and my abilities.
Putting myself out there is a bit scary but you never know
unless you try so I am trying full speed ahead.

Oh and call me crazy but I am awaiting my acceptance on my second

craft show too-figured I either go BIG or go home!!!!





In the mail today the business cards that I designed and ordered arrived!
I feel "official" now and I think they are super cute..what do you think?


I have been browsing the internet as well for ideas and helpful tips and I have
come across a few sites that I feel will be helpful.

Pinned Image

I stumbled across this blog, make:Tulsa written by Holly and I loved her tips for
participating in craft shows.  
http://www.maketulsa.com/2012/03/craft-show-success/

really like this for craft show

I also spotted this burlap table covering on Etsy that I LOVE!
What is it about burlap but it is amazing-so earthy and natural.


chalkboard clip board

I also spotted this idea from the blog, www.sointovintage.blogspot.com,
---turning an ordinary clipboard into a chalkboard for pricing---LOVE!!


There is so much detail to think about and I want everything to reflect 
"me" and my personal style. I will keep you posted on my new adventure and even share 
many of the crafts I will be selling.

For tonight though I think I am going to grab a cup of coffee and read 
more from  my new book:


Craft Inc.



Have a good night.
Stephanie

2 comments:

  1. I just love those business cards! Those seem just perfect! I can't wait to come and see your booth and all of your products that you have been working so hard on! Only 6 more weeks!! (Holy cow!!)

    ReplyDelete