Family Life, Crafting, The Nest Storefront, Things That Make Me Smile,

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Coming Soon.....The Nest!

A life changing moment has occured and is now taking
Kev and I down a new path in our lives.
A dream of mine has actually become true..amazingly easy and fast.
I was at a turning point in my present job-being a first grade teacher.
Being a teacher is all I have known for the past 10 years.
I have enjoyed it a great deal but certain aspects of my job have become tiresome
and I knew that a change had to be made.
This all started on Good Friday and pretty much the writing
 was on the wall---literally---Kev's grandpa's name is written on the wall.
I am scooping up this opportunity with open arms and running with it!!

I am happy, excited, nervous, anxious, and so proud to announce that Kev and I are now the proud owners of a small store in Chardon....








 We are aiming to open early July!
More details to come so stay tuned!

-Steph-



8 comments:

  1. Look at You!!! Owning a Business and stuff!! So proud of you :)
    **Hugs**
    Robinson

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for being my voice of reasoning the past few weeks!
      It is going to be good stuff and I am super excited!!

      Delete
  2. The news is out! It feels really real now! Congrats we are so excited for you guys! I can't wait for the summer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is REAL NOW!!!!
      This summer is going to be one of the best with the arrival of Baby Rhodes and the opening of The Nest!

      Delete
  3. posted earlier but it didn't show up... anyways, congrats Kevin and Steph, very exciting news!
    Linda Patti tpatti@windstream.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Linda!
      We are all super excited about it!

      Delete
  4. Steph, I don't even know what to say!!! I am sooooo excited for you that is amazing and wonderful! I wish you and Kevin nothing but the best! I can't wait to come and shop there!
    Congratulations!!!
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jack!!!! It is very exciting and it feels good to finally let everyone know about it. You better stop out when it opens!!!!!!

      Delete