Family Life, Crafting, The Nest Storefront, Things That Make Me Smile,

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Weekend Recap #5

Another weekend in the books and it was a good one!
Friday night my sister-in-law stopped over 
with my nieces and nephew.  
We got to visit over coffee while the kids ran around happy!  
Then we spoiled them and made SMORES fireside!!


Katie roasting the perfect marshmallow!!!


Andrew showing off all the gooey goodness that 
he very much so enjoys! 
Gotta admit I had a SMORE too and is was great!!!


After Andrew went to bed Kev and I hung out on
the couch and watched some t.v. together!
I love the quietness when Andrew is asleep and it is just
the two of us going over our day etc. and chit 
chatting about everything and anything!!


Saturday I had coffee with Andrew and the Seven Dwarfs!


The weather was nuts on Saturday one minute it would be
raining and the next minute the sun would be shining.
There had to be an awesome rainbow out there somewhere!!


Saturday turned into crafting madness.
My mom came over to help-she has been a lifesaver!!
We crafted for 5 1/2 hours-no exaggeration-
and made a total of 41 Book Page Christmas Trees.
Andrew and I did a little dance when I finished the last one!!



Here are all 41 Book Page Christmas Trees 
lined up and ready to go!!  


Saturday night when I got into bed I found this
picture colored for me and placed on my pillow!!!
Melt my heart!!!!!!!!!!!


Sunday was ANOTHER craft-a-thon!!
Time is ticking to my first craft show so 
needless to say a glue gun has
been in my hand non-stop!!
My mom and I took over the kitchen island and 
were able to get some projects completed.
I made 4 wreaths and they all turned 
out so stinkin cute!!!


This wreath has turned into one of my favorites!!
I love the different textures between the chunky yarn,  
the felt, and  3 glittery ornaments making an appearance!!



I also made a few OSU wreaths!!


We ended our weekend with a trip to Dairy Queen and 
Pez joined in on all the fun too!!

What did you guys do this weekend!?

Stephanie


No comments:

Post a Comment