Family Life, Crafting, The Nest Storefront, Things That Make Me Smile,

Friday, October 12, 2012

Friday=Happiness 2

  WHOO HOOOO!!
We made it to Friday and
the sun is shining!!!
I am looking forward to this weekend:
my sister is coming up this weekend and
she is going to help me decorate wreaths,
and then tomorrow my mom, sister, Aunt, cousin,
and I are all heading to a barn sale!!
I am super pumped about it and hope to
find a good treasure!

HOMEGIRL FALL BARN SALE  
www.homegirlshop.com

Hoping to be inspired and see if I can pull something like this off at
my place in the near future!!!


 Also this weekend I hope to put some more projects behind me for
the craft show.... lately I feel like......I have.......
sigh

Have a good weekend everyone!
I know I plan too!!
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment