Family Life, Crafting, The Nest Storefront, Things That Make Me Smile,

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Getting Ready...

My poor dining room has been a total disaster zone getting ready for my first Craft Fair in November.  Thankfully my hubby is supportive and looks past the mess....because beauty comes from a mess right!? At least it is a HAPPY mess!!  It was like Christmas morning today hitting all the local craft stores with my mom and gathering tons of materials that I get to turn into "pure homemade goodness" I am excited to be attending my first Craft Fair but at the same time a bit nervous...I feel like the "new kid on the block!". 

Has anyone out there attended a Craft Fair that has good advice-or bits of knowledge to pass along?  I would love to hear from you!  Until then here are some snapshots of the disaster zone a.k.a. my dining room/craft studio!!!!




1 comment:

  1. Love the wreath you are working on right now! I can't wait to see the end result! Heard you two spent 3 hrs craft shopping..that just sounds like heaven to me!

    ReplyDelete