Family Life, Crafting, The Nest Storefront, Things That Make Me Smile,

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Owl Obsession

Yesterday I posted a pic of my owl warmer and told ya that I have an owl obsession well I do...and it all started when I bought this owl from Anthropology that sits on my kitchen counter.

This owl had me at "hello" and started my owl craze!  


Second obsession of mine is coffee so when I spot a coffee cup with an owl on 
it...I get giddy and it must come home with me!!! 
A good cup of coffee with a cute coffee cup in hand=bliss!!


Next my owl obsession carried over to note cards.....I like sending hand written cards- call me old fashioned but I think it is nice when someone sends you a handwritten card and they send it "snail mail" to you!! Whooooo (get it!!) wouldn't want to get one of these cute card!!


Third obsession....yarn which led me to this owl that I snagged at TG Max with my sister-in-law!
This little guy holds all my extra yarn!


Another owl on top of my dining room hutch!  I picked this one up at a flea market-it was one of those moments that I couldn't stop thinking about the owl so I had to get it!!!


Then when  I took my son school supply shopping  this summer I came across this notebook at Target and yep I bought!  Writing down notes at work got a little happier in this guy for sure!


Lastly I recently just purchased this owl at the craft store, when I brought it home my husband was like "really Steph another owl!" I keep telling him I don't smoke or drink so if I want to buy an owl once in a while so be it-they are my guilty pleasure along with coffee, magazines, books and craft supplies!!



Tomorrow is Friday and I am pumped because I am heading to a huge craft show on Saturday, The Village Peddlar. Last year I ventured to the Country Living Fair and scored some major finds so let's see what this other one has to offer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment