Family Life, Crafting, The Nest Storefront, Things That Make Me Smile,

Monday, September 3, 2012

Crafting Day With The Girls....

Just a few weeks ago before I headed back to work for a new school year a few of my favorite gals (my sister, my sister-in-law, and my closest friend) and I got together at my house to craft away!! We are all lovers of Pinterest and "pin-pin-pin" so I thought why not actually make some of the crafts we pin! We had a nice afternoon just being able to create, eat, chat, and spend time with one another something we don't get to do enough of with our daily schedules.  I hope we get to share another afternoon of crafting sometime soon!

 Little Bags Filled With Goodies For The Girls



Checking Out All Their Goodies


Let The Crafting Begin...


Painting Our Last Name Initials-Thanks Amy!


Wreath Making...my sister!


A few end products, unfortunately I was unable to get pics of everyone's
crafts...next time!!


The Crafting Crew-Me, my sister, sister-in-law, and good friend!


Our youngest crafter my niece!


My sister and her wreath.


My sister-in-law and her last intitial for her front door.  


More finished products-these all went home with my sister-in-law!

No comments:

Post a Comment