Family Life, Crafting, The Nest Storefront, Things That Make Me Smile,

Thursday, September 27, 2012

The Life of a Mommy!!


I stumbled upon this quote today and thought I would share it!!

Last night I had Open House and when I got home (at 8:30 pm)  I still had to do
my "daily mommy chores" you know-pack lunches, clear out the sink of dirty dishes, get everyone's clothes ready for the next day etc. 

 My husband walked into the kitchen and had this look on his face
I asked him what he was thinking about and he said, "you never get to sit down". 

Why is it that as mommies we are always on the go and do not
take the time to be in the moment?  I am able to live in the moment when I am on Summer break and I truly miss that state of "peace of mind" oh how I wish it was Summer but for now I am going to embrace Fall and take some time to slow down and enjoy the small stuff that sometime's drives me mad!!! I

Tonight we have to head to the grocery store to shop for my hubbies company clambake
but after that I am snuggling in bed with Andrew as I read him his bedtime stories, then I am going to  curl up on the couch with a  good cup of coffee and of course my # 1 love (Kev) while watching the season premiere of Grey's Anatomy and I think I may even work on another wreath for the craft show!!!
That sounds like a perfect night and I am going to ENJOY it!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment