Family Life, Crafting, The Nest Storefront, Things That Make Me Smile,

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Birthday Fun & Randomness

Tomorrow is my birthday.
I will be 34.
My family has spoiled me this year.
I didn't really want anything this year..honestly..
however my hubby, mom, and mother-in-law
all insisted otherwise!!
 I am thankful that they wanted to make my birthday
special it means a lot to me.
It was nice celebrating with all of them over the past few days.
And for tomorrow (on my actual birthday) it will be just
me and my boys and a yummy pizza!!
Pinned Image

Check out all my cool loot-
I received a lot of "Steph stuff" like Dunkin
Donuts coffee, a new magazine, an owl cookie jar,
an owl door decoration, a cool new coffee cup with
a crochet cozy wrapped around it, a new CD and a 
lottery ticket!!  Good thing my future sister-in-law was
here to help me I thought I lost on my scratch off but I 
actually won $20!!!!!

Thanks guys-you guys rock and 
definitely know what I like!!


After the birthday festivities I found Pez
lounging in the living room....to have a dog's life!!!


On a random note....I am currently burning this candle...


This candle smells amazing----it is sort of a manly
smell which is not my usual preference but I 
CANNOT GET ENOUGH OF IT!!!!


Lastly this box of ornaments is my date for the night..
I have a craft that I want to get done for my next Craft
Show using them and I cannot wait to see how
it turns out!!

Well I am going to go make a pot of coffee, fold some clothes,
pay some bills and get ready to craft while
my boys are at wrestling practice!!

Stephanie



1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday!!! I hope you have a great day! I can't wait to see what you make with those ornaments!

    ReplyDelete