Family Life, Crafting, The Nest Storefront, Things That Make Me Smile,

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Christmas Around Our House

Just thought I would share a few
pictures around our house
all ready for Christmas.
I kept it simple this year and
didn't even take out half
of my Christmas decor...it is
less that I will have to pack back
up in a few short weeks!

Come on in!!


Our outside entrance.


This is our entry inside the mudroom.


Thought the mudroom should have
a little tree too!


Our dining room....
this is honestly were the most Christmas
decorations are...besides the living room.

Just simple this year with touches of 
Christmas spread around.



I absolutely LOVE this wreath..
it makes me smile!


---LOVE LOVE LOVE---

Our Christmas Tree!!

Gotta get wrapping presents!
The only presents under the tree right now
are the one's Andrew bought at his
school Santa shop.

We get a real tree every year..
our favorite type is Frasier Fur!

  I love having a real tree in the house and
don't think we will ever get a fake tree.

Pinned Image

 

We always have a basket of Christmas books nearby.
Andrew picks a few each night and we read them to 
him before bed.


My mantle is lacking this year....I wanted to hang a garland
but they all sold at my last craft show and I don't have it in me
to make another.  I did however make some more yarn wrapped
Christmas trees.  I am afraid to put my Book Page Christmas
trees up there since we make a fire just about every 
single night after work.


Yarn Wrapped Christmas Trees!!


Our lantern filled with sparkly goodness!!
Well there you have it lovelies...thanks for stopping by!!!

Before you go check this cute print out--
Pinned Image

I couldn't pass up this cute owl print wishing
everyone a Happy Hooolidays!!!!

What does your house look like for Christmas!!?

Stephanie ;)



2 comments:

  1. Thanks.
    Nothing big this year.
    I want to come to your house over break to see your tree.

    ReplyDelete